Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jalapeno Ranch Dip

Last night around 9:30, I was suddenly starving.

This happens to me often. I'm sitting, working and facebooking....then, all the sudden, I feel like I haven't eaten in months and I'll die if I don't get whatever craving I have.

Last night it was jalapeno ranch dip, so I made some.

(I feel the need to clarify right now that I'm not pregnant. I realize my normal eating habits are reminiscent of pregnant women, but I don't have any excuse. I just love junk food.)
Sorry this isn't a cooler picture. I was hungry.

This is how I made the dip last night, but you can do it in any order. Also, feel free to adjust the measurements to fit your taste. I don't measure, so these are all approximate anyway.

First, I put a quartered jalapeno in my chopper.

Next, I add 2/3(ish) cups of Sour Cream.

Then I added about 1/4 cup of Ranch dressing. (Ranch dip mix would probably be better.)

Then I added about half a cup of Mayo. (This is not diet food.)

Then I threw in some cilantro, garlic salt and onion powder.

I turned the chopper on until it looked like dip.

I ate it with potato chips, because I apparently wanted to see how many calories I could cram into one snack. But I think it would be really good on veggies, crackers or really anything because it's just a glorious combination of the world's most fattening foods and jalapenos.

Happy snacking!



No comments:

Post a Comment